Sunday, December 20, 2015

Author Lan LLP's 5 Days of Sharing the Holiday Cheer

Merry Christmas! I want to thank everyone for your support and enthusiasm for my Forever Trilogy. Without you, your interest, and encouragement, I know this writing experience would NOT be the same. I really appreciate all of you and getting to know you as well.

Share this post, Like/follow my Fanpage please, and write me a Christmas noteJ Tag a friend if you’d be so kind.

Randomly, 5 fans will be selected to win one of:
1)      Signed paperback copy of Beginning with Forever (first edition)
2)      Signed paperback copy of Finding our Forever (first edition)
3)      Signed paperback copy of Ending with Forever (first edition)
4)      $5 Starbucks Gift Card
5)      $5 Amazon Gift Card.


Amazon US: (Read for FREE with KU)

Amazon UK: (Read for FREE with KU)
 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Forever-Trilogy-Lan-LLP-ebook/dp/B016LQPMBI

No comments:

Post a Comment